Sign up to our first Renjin webinar
In our very first Renjin webinar we will take 45 minutes to introduce you to Renjin. This webinar is great if you are new to Renjin or if you have been thinking about giving Renjin a try.
In this free webinar we will cover the following topics:
- What is Renjin?
- Our goals in designing Renjin
- For whom is Renjin?
- How to give Renjin a try at the command line:
- choosing a download for your system
- installing and running the application
- loading a package
We will not cover how to integrate Renjin as a library in a Java application as this is beyond the scope of an introductionary webinar.
Webinar date and time
We will host this webinar on Thursday March 3, 2016:
- 8:30 AM - 9:15 AM PST (San Francisco/Vancouver)
- 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM EST (New York)
- 16:30 - 17:15 GMT (London/Lisbon)
- 17:30 - 18:15 CET (Amsterdam/Berlin/Paris)
This webinar has already taken place. You can watch the recording here.